<body> <body>


Tuesday, May 09, 2006
4:51 AM


yay! I'm finally updating my blog. How nice. Like once in a month? OH I CAN'T WAIT FOR TMR!! Wheeeee(: I'm going sentosa! with mag, ernie, agnes, mak, sonia(maybe), jing(maybe). TO GENIA: you better go okay or I will come after you! (:

Anyway, I've been doing really badly these few days. I failed like gazillion of tests. One of them is chinese. I bet I got one of the lowest in the clas! Ugh, I can never improve in my chinese and that just sucks. I must study my ting xie from now on. Lao shi says I'm really bad at it and it can pull my marks up. Yeah I know, I get -3/20! like 0 is bad enough. Gosh. At least I got 19/20 2 times (: Oh and chem. I'm kinna happy? I guess. I didn't fail..I got 19/30..so yeah. My math is deproving really badly. The lowest I ever got is 15/20. And now I got a 10! 10! 10! How bad is that. I could have gotten 18. All those careless mistakes. Like what is 4 x 0? 0! I put 4! 4! How dumb. My working was all correct, all because of that, I minus 3 marks .

Had physics test today. It was so easy yet I think I'm gonna fail. I made so many careless mistakes. Again.



♀manda




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x